Friday, January 10, 2014

Sick

I know, I didn't blog yesterday- but I had a very good reason. I got sick again and almost passed out in the morning. From there, my back started aching as did my legs and I ended up bedridden all day. It was quite annoying for me. You get tired of staring at the same wall all day after a while. At least I had my iPod with me so I could talk to my friends and listen to music.

But today, I am feeling 110% better, and I am very happy! No more bed, no more slouching! I am ready to blog and get my work done and then make fudge! Yes, fudge- and the best fudge ever, too! I will put up the recipe below and tomorrow will post a couple of pictures (hopefully). Here's the recipe. It can often be found on the back of Marshmallow Fluff tubs:

You Will Need:
5 cups of sugar
10 oz. of evaporated milk (two small cans)
1/4 lb butter or margarine
1 16oz. jar of Fluffernutter (marshmallow fluff)
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 12 oz bags of semisweet chocolate chips

Prep:
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 5 qt saucepan. Stir over low heat until blended. Bring to boil over moderate heat, being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling. Then boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. (use soft ball test). Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate and vanilla until chocolate is melted. Pour into 2 buttered 9x9 inch pans and cool.

Yield: 5 lbs of chocolatey goodness!

There is the recipe- give it a try and tell me how ya like it! Til' next week,

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment