Monday, January 6, 2014

Absolute Animals Is Back!

I have not blogged on my animal blog in FOREVER, so when Dad gave me an animal to do the other day, I decided- why not get my blog back on track?! I gave it a whole new look, and there is a fresh new post up, and by the end of the day today, there will be 3 more! I hope that my readers will take a moment and click here to check out the new version of Absolute Animals! I worked hard on it and will be more often now. If you do check out my blog, please take time and contribute in the little "survey" I am running in the top right corner of the site.

Not much has really been going on other than that- me and my sister are sick again, but that isn't a big surprise- OH! Me and Dad have been playing Skyrim (an xBox game) and have discovered we like being thieves a lot. I am trying to level up my pickpocketing skills, while Dad is just starting to learn how to steal stuff (I help him a lot). For any of my readers who play Skyrim, here are some thieving tricks (if you know these and know some others, please leave them in the comments. It is highly appreciated).

Check the barrels.
In many Skyrim towns, no one cares if you rummage through barrels. Most of the time you can raid barrels in buildings like inns as well- just make sure there isn't a red 'steal' caption on it. The barrels often contain food and, if you're lucky, coins.

Close the doors.
If you want to successfully raid an inn or a convenience store, go into a room with a door and close it. Before starting your raid, make sure that the store clerk doesn't come upstairs and catch you (this happened to me in Riverwood and I had to restart my game), and make sure the store keeper doesn't open the door. A way to avoid being on the "suspicious list" is to be careful- if you knock over a pot or something, the store owner will start following you around.

This post is getting quite lengthy- so I will end it here. I hope those tips help you.

Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment