Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Sister

I am sorry for not posting yesterday- I was busy helping out my Dad. We recently started an online yardsale in our hometown called Rindge Tag Sale Treasures. For my local readers, please click here to join. Dad is the moderator of the site, and you will have to ask to join in order to see the posts. But anyways- today I am blogging about my sister.

I have been playing with my sister for most of the day today, and the most recent thing that has come up has been the barbie wedding... She got a new Ken and Barbie doll for her birthday, and has since been setting up weddings for them. Today, she had me help her set one up between Cinderella and Ken. It was SO cute watching her try to hold the ceremony (as she doesn't know what to say at all). I wish I had had my camera with me... but I didn't, and all I managed to get was this picture:

My sister also recently turned 4, for those of you who didn't know. We had some good friends over to celebrate the day with us- and I made a cake! It was my first double layer cake, and it came out VERY
well. My sister had requested a strawberry cake with vanilla frosting, but what she didn't know is that I had picked up special candles for her birthday that she had shown me prior to her birthday. Being they were Tinker Bell candles, I dyed the icing pale purple and frosted it with that. The end result was very nice.

If you have younger (or older) siblings, leave me a comment telling about something funny that happened when they were little.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment