Thursday, January 16, 2014

About My Blogs

I run quite a few blogs right now, and I would like to tell a little bit about each one. I will give links next to the paragraphs.

Maddie's Think a Thought- Basically a blog where I talk about- stuff. The topics are my choice but I WILL accept readers requests. Sometimes I do poetry, sometimes I talk about baking, or karate, or something along those lines. Sometimes I do posts about my family- as I will tomorrow (my sister's birthday is Saturday. She's turning four; vote on the quiz in the right hand corner to wish her happy B-day!).

Absolute Animals- My biology blog. I post 3-4 paragraphs about animals on this blog. I put a lot of work into the posts, researching online facts. I believe I have written over 100 posts on that blog. Please check it out and leave me a comment, become a follower, or at least take the survey in the upper right hand corner of the blog.
 --> www.absoluteanimals.blogspot.com

Maddie's Minerals- Basically my science lesson- I research one gem/element per day. I have currently put the gems on hold to focus better on finishing the elemental table. I am on the 67th or 66th element right now- please check out the site, it is good if you need facts about certain elements.
 --> www.maddiesminerals.blogspot.com

Around the World In 80 Days- As part of a geography lesson, Dad had me create this blog after I read the book, "Around the World in 80 Days". I was allowed to go only 1000 miles a day, and in 80 different "days" see if I could make it around the world. I did, and it was quite an interesting experiment. If you'd like to see where I "visited", check out this link.
--> www.80daytrip.blogspot.com

The Book Stack- I post all of my book reports and projects on this blog. It is open to the public, but doesn't have that many views. I don't have AS MANY posts on this blog because I don't do as many book reports, so there is usually about one post every two months.
--> www.thebookstak.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment