Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Online Course!

I started a new course today! It is called Energy 101, and it's being taught by Sam Shelton from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Both Dad and I are signed up and taking the class. I haven't done the first lecture yet, but Dad has and says it is good. It sounds like it will be an interesting class- if you'd like to check it out and give it a try, click here. 

Other than that, things are going better today. I got up early and intend to get my work done early again, despite being a bit delayed by an Avast update when I woke up. But now I am working. My workload changed this year- I am now doing 2 math, 3 Absolute Animals, 1 Think a Thought, and 1 Mineral per day. Well, and now I guess I will be doing 3 lectures per day too. This course seems very easy- I believe every week there are seven 10-minute lectures. There are then seven 5-question quizzes (one for each lecture) and some easy reading.

I hope that my readers will at a minimum click the link and read about the course- and if you aren't interested, take a look at some of the other coursera classes and see if there IS something you are interested in. All of the courses are free to take and really are not that time consuming.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment