Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Art Show

Tonight, instead of doing karate, I hung out with my friends Cheyenne and Alena. Cheyenne's family are all artists, and there was a local art auction going on... so the three of us went. It was held at a small civic center about 15 minutes away from where I live, and I was picked up from karate. Looking through the artwork took me and my friends about 10 minutes- and then we got bored. After we had raided the snack table for cookies, pretzels, and soda, we wandered around aimlessly for a few minutes.


We eventually discovered the basement... and once we did, that is where we spent most of our time. There was a small "museum" downstairs and it had a few old dolls in it- glassed in of course, but it crept me and my friends out nonetheless. We amused ourselves by telling ghost stories and jumping at every door closing until we made it back upstairs... there were a few other incidents, including my friend almost getting locked into the bathroom AND me hiding from my friends twice- and having to reveal myself when they didn't find me.

All in all, we had an awesome time...laughing, eating, and running around. I am certainly worn out- the sugar rush I had earlier wore me out and now all I want to do is SLEEP. I will end my post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment