Monday, January 13, 2014

Good Morning!

You are probably wondering why I titled my post "Good Morning"... it is because today I am up at 6:30, and I am going to try to do my resolution and get my work done EARLY. I want to see how well I do. The longest topic for me is typically math, so right after I post this and feed my dog, that is what I am going to do.

Speaking of my dog... he has really gotten "spoiled" lately! He expects food WHEREVER and WHENEVER he sits himself down next to you and mooches, and it is really bothering me. He never used to be like that! I know that my dog deserves the occasional treat or two, but this is getting overboard! And if you don't give in to him, he waddles around following you until you DO give him something. It's pathetic.

Right now, he is sitting outside for that reason! He knows that for me, he has to do his "pee-pee" before he gets breakfast. But he thinks that I will just let him in and feed him, and then let him out AGAIN so he can do his business. I will probably let him out after anyway, but he has to do his morning job that way he doesn't pee in the house. My question for my readers is this: What does your pet do that annoys you? If you could change ONE thing about them, what would it be?

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment