Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm Back!

I am back again.... I took a blogging break as I went up to NJ to visit my family for the holidays. I know that I have been kind of lazy with my blog and my new year's resolution is to blog more frequently for my readers. I know I am always forgetting to post (usually on Mondays due to my class) but this year will be different!!!

Speaking of a new year.... how many of my readers made resolutions? Here are the ones my family made:

My sister resolved to clean the floors and play. (?!)
My Dad resolved to not make any resolutions.
My Grandma resolved to take more time for the Lord and get her work done on time.
And I resolve to start getting up earlier and getting my work done faster- so I have more time to spend with my family.

What was your New Year's Resolution? Leave it in the comments, no matter how silly or strange it might be.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment