Monday, July 9, 2012

The Wizard 101 Circus!

Storm Shark Thoughts: I have you now, dinner!
Storm Shark Thoughts: Master, I love You
The circus took this poor mander's breath away! 
These are photos I have taken in game. I have decided to turn them into a circus! Prepare yourself for a wonderful circus experience!
Our Circus Trainer, Mr. Pumpkin! He trains the circus people to perform acrobatics and dance.

Our Unicorn Trainer, Ms. Willow, has been working with us for quite a while now. She is wonderful with the animals and has trained the unicorns to perform beautifully.
Ms. Fira, Mr. Winter's hired bird act. She also teaches newly hatched birds to fly.
The amazing Gonzo the snake charmer! He can charm any snake with his magic blowing pipes and hypnotic dance.
More circus acts will come soon. This is just the beginning and I wanted to see how this would work out. I think I am going to keep this up. Happy circus!


Visits to the aquatic section can be somewhat dangerous without  supervision. Take this storm shark for instance. 
Prepare yourself for- the first ever circus act!
Our grumpy circus boss, Mr. Winter. Don't get on HIS bad side.
The unicorn charmer's act takes courage and talent. Unicorns can be quite vicious at times- especially when they are actually people that have just been magically transformed into a unicorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment