Friday, July 6, 2012

New blog

Hey readers! If you like Maddies Think A Thought, you are sure to like some of the other blogs I run. Here is a list:

Absolute Animals- A site created to teach me computer science and biology! Have an animal question that does not concern my gucky wuppa? Be sure to check out my blog that specializes in animals!

Ashleigh's Special Place- A blog I created especially for my little sis! She and I will be writing on it every day from here on out. The last post was from her 2nd B-day- yikes! We definitely need to catch up.

Maddie's Poetry Corner- My place for poetry. I don't keep it up to date, so it isn't much to look at. Every once in a while, if I get bored, I will write on it. Don't expect much.

And there are my other blogs! I hope you have fun checking them out!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment