Monday, July 23, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Today at 10:30, I went for my first swimming lesson. It was fun, AND GUESS WHAT! My teacher said that I could move up a level! So tomorrow I will go a half hour early and join the level 3-4 swim class. I hope there are more people my age there, as I got stuck with only 1 10 year old and a 5 year old and a 4 year old.

Well, I didn't really learn much today. We played a few games and stuff and then for like the last 2 minutes we did the dog paddle. I don't know just how much I am going to be learning. From the looks of it, not much at all.

The teacher is really nice though. I think her name is Sara or something like that... I don't know. At least I wasn't the only new kid. The 4 year old was new too. Here are some of the water games we played:

Drip Drip Drench- You take a cup of water and you go around a circle dribbling water on to people's heads. When you find the right person, you dump the whole cup of water on their head.

Marco Polo- Is there any need to explain?! Everyone knows what Marco Polo is!

Water tag

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment