Thursday, July 26, 2012

Annoying Vacuuming

Here is what has happened to me today:

I get up out of bed at 8:30 this morning, tired and rather annoyed that I have been woken up early. I went downstairs and had a good breakfast of cereal. Then I worked on my puzzle for a bit. 
Beth and Dad: Maddie, you need to get dressed for swimming lessons!
Me: But Dad, it's raining! I can't possibly go!
Dad: You are going to be wet anyway. Your going!
Me: Fine.....

So I went up to my room to get dressed. Then me, Beth, and Ashleigh left for Contocook Lake.
When I got to my swimming lesson, no one was there. We waited 15 minutes, and then my friends and my teacher showed up. I was quite happy.

In class, we did 40 bobs underwater, (Me, Shayla, and some other kid only did 10.) We worked on our frog kick, and we all were doing good. My favorite is still the dog paddle though. I ended up swimming out to the buoys with my teacher at the end of class. I can't believe I FINALLY did it!

When I came home, Dad went to pick up my grandparents for shopping. He has yet to return. I almost got stuck watching Ashleigh while Beth did the vacuuming, but she was being obnoxious and hitting so I didn't have to. HUZZAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment