Tuesday, July 10, 2012

80 DAY TRIP BLOG IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Hello everyone! I wanted to tell you bout my new blog, 80daytrip or Around The World In 80 Days. After I finished reading the book Around The World in 80 Days, Dad told me I had an assignment of creating a blog and traveling the world in 80 days on my blog. This was all well and good until he told me:

A. I could only go 1000 miles a day
B. I had to start in Boston
C. I would use the remaining days after my travel to travel again.


Anyway, I have been doing good with my blog and have decided to release it for the world to see. It is: www.80daytrip.blogspot.com. I have so far traveled to Chicago and I am on my way to Denver, Colorado. After Denver comes Death Valley CA, after that, Sacramento. Then I am probably going off-land on a cruise adventure to- oh, I don't know yet.

Anyway, please check out my 80daytrip blog and leave comments, tell me how I am doing.
Thanks,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment