Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!

Today was really great. It started with a visit with my mom, which went awesome. We watched some videos on my iPod, and listened to music. Later on, the whole family got together for a wonderful cookout, hosted by my dad. We kept it simple with cheeseburgers.

For dessert, we had vanilla pudding. I wanted to be festive so I mixed red and blue food coloring into it. Dad was not very polite about my concoction, and said it looked like...like.... I'm not even going to say. I guess it did look KIND of disturbing... Anyway.

 Later that night I went to see the fireworks with my nanny Beth and her daughter Esther. They were really good. There were some smiley face ones, and some ones that looked like pixie dust falling down.

Some were really stinky because the people setting off the fireworks set them off too low, and it looked like the trees were fireworks. I guess it was kind of cool. I just recently got back from doing that, and played my favorite computer game, wizard101, for a little. 


Then dad said I had to write my think a thought. I DID NOT want to get off my game just then, so I came up with an easy solution: download the Blogger app to my iPod!!! It worked, and I am currently working from my iPod. Of course, I will most likely have to edit it on the computer, but so what. It's a lot of fun to write like this!!!

Ok, I have now edited my Think a Thought and have found that I need to add 2 more darned paragraphs. I hate extra work! Maybe I can find some really good pictures really quick before bed and add them in ....

I'm sorry I peed in the house master! I never thought it would end this way...



Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment