Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Swimming

Today I am going to a local lake for a visit with my mom! We are going to be swimming. This is the first time I have ever seen my mom get into the water and try to swim. I didn't think she knew the meaning of a bathing suit. I'll find out if she is a swimmer or not ....  not that I should talk as I can BARELY swim.

I can only stay in a dog paddle for ten seconds. I HATE going underwater for more than five seconds. And I can't swim regularly to save my life. I love swimming.... yet I hate it! I have been practicing over the summer, so when my nanny Nancy came back, I was practiced in the art of swimming. Kind of.

HEY! That's another piece of news! Nancy has been in France for this past month, and yesterday I got to see her! I had missed her a lot. For those of you who wanted to hear the 4th part of the sisterhood paper, it will be out tomorrow. I just wanted to put this one out. (And take a break from sisterhood.)

Well I am going to go eat my breakfast now, since I rushed into work before eating. I am getting VERY hungry, and when I get hungry, I get a bad mood. And trust me, you do not want to see Bad Mood Maddie.

Goodbye,
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Trust me...you really don't want to see Bad Mood Maddie!

    ReplyDelete