Thursday, July 5, 2012

Family Feud= Most Awesome Game EVER!!!!!!

I play Family Feud on facebook, and I am super good at it. I started playing because one of my close friends sent me a request, and since I like the iPod version, I decided I would try facebook's version. I was horrible at first. But then I started getting second place instead of third place....

I started to figure out how the game worked, and I kept getting second place. I was really mad, because I barely had any coins left to play with. So I decided to take my playing up a step. I started thinking harder, and soon enough, I had my first ever first place!

Since then, I have come in first place every time. In my ring of friends, I have the highest score. I am psyched. If any one of my friends on facebook are reading this, challenge me! I can hold my position like a dog guarding the biggest, juiciest steak ever!

Maddie
(Family Feud Champ)

No comments:

Post a Comment