Monday, July 16, 2012

Sisterhood Part 2

My sister is usually agreeable, but I have to accept that she has her own opinion. Usually she has some pretty neat ideas. I know this is off topic, but Ashleigh is also really pretty. That is, on the inside and out. Ashleigh makes a good effort to do what you say.

Example:

Ashleigh had given me her Pooh Bear doll to take care of like a baby. I asked her for a blanket for him. She went and got one. I asked her for a baby bottle, a toy one that she owns. She brought back a cup. I asked her for a bottle again. This repeated several times until she started crying because she couldn't find it. I felt really bad for her.

Ashleigh will comfort me when I am crying or upset. She will then usually yell at whoever made me cry. She even yelled at my Mom once, after she scolded me. THAT was quite a sight to see...

There are seven parts to this series. It will continue until it is done. It is all about sisterhood revolving around me and my sister.
Starring:
Ashleigh James Nef
Madison Margaret Nef

No comments:

Post a Comment