Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Quick Run Over of My Day

Here is what I did today:
9:00 a.m. (Woke up, brushed teeth, got dressed, etc.)
9:05 a.m. (Started cleaning my room, which was a total disaster and still is to some extent. Ugh.
9:05-11:45 a.m. (Cleaned my room with Beth. What horrible torture. I HATE cleaning my room.)
9:05-11:45 a.m. (Did I mention that Ashleigh WAS GOING THROUGH MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS the whole time???)
11:46 a.m. (Run out the door, time for a visit with Mom. Darn, I haven't eaten anything all day!!!)
12:00-2:00 p.m. (Visiting with my mom. Fun, but it is very hot out. I ended up going wading with mom in my dress. Ashleigh soaked up the sun at a park and I ran around frantically trying to get an iPod signal.)
2:00-NOW!!!! (I am sitting down writing this Think a Thought. My sister is sound asleep upstairs. Good night readers.)

Maddie 

No comments:

Post a Comment