Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sisterhood Paper- Part 1

WHY I SHOULD BE NICE TO MY SISTER

I should be nice to my sister because she had a rough start in life. Despite this, she is a very advanced and intelligent baby. She loves me very much, and will look out for me. She backs me up when I most need it, even when a choice is hard to make.
 For instance, in the car a few days ago, me and Mom were having a heated argument. Ashleigh took my side and yelled out: "Stupid Mommy!" Let me remind you that Ashleigh loves NO ONE more than Mom. She obviously felt bad for me at that moment. She got me into even BIGGER trouble, but I knew she was just trying to help.

My sister looks up to me sooooooo much. She copies what I do, what I say, and how I act.

Example: Today in the car, I said the word "loser" for some reason or another. The next thing I knew, my little sister was saying "loser" at the top of her lungs. She said it just to tick me off. I better start watching what I say, or she will be dumping things out everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment