Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lucky Story

Oh my good heavens! Someone PLEASE let your friendly family pet in! I haven't had breakfast, and I am cold and sad and hungry. Oh good, some has let me in. Wait a second. What is THE GIRL doing up this early? She should still be dozing, shouldn't she? Hmmm. Anyway, straight to breakfast for me ....

Ah, what delicious breakfast. (I say this every day.) "Ok everyone, I am officially going into nap mode, so no one disturb me!" I loudly announce. (I also say this every day, quite clearly. I always get interrupted.) I always make a guess on how long it will take for any one person to annoy me. Like THE GIRL for instance. She likes to give me "kissies" and "huggies" all day. How enraging!

I have special names for all my owners. Here they are, in order of pack rank:
Dad, call him - Alfa Male
THE GIRL - Bada/Owner
?????? - Bada
THAT ONE - Omega/Pest

Wow! I am actually getting a good nap here. Better enjoy it while it lasts.
Lucky Balthazar
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment