Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sisterhood Part.... 5???

"Big sisters are crab grass in the lawn of life." -Charles Schulz
Too true! I sometimes unintentionally annoy my sister to the point of crying. I will antagonize her by eating food in front of her, and by yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I will even make HER jealous by saying things like "My Mom" or "My Dad".

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." -Amy Li
My sister follows me EVERYWHERE! She never stops copying what I say and do, just trying to be like me. She thinks I am some kind of idol for worshiping. One day, she heard me say shut up, and since then she says it just to annoy me.

She also likes to hang out with MY friends, and play the games we play. I had to teach her how to play WAR the correct way with us so she'd stop ruining the game on us. She didn't understand that my friends didn't want to play "Give me all the cards so I can be entertained".

Also, she loves dressing up in my clothing. She will come up to me and ask to play dress up so she can be like me. She also loves being in my room and playing on my "big girl" bed. I am proud to have her as my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment