Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sisterhood Part 3

Ashleigh lets me dress her up in long gowns and such, and then shoot music videos with her. We have so much fun. Ashleigh also bakes chocolate chip cookies with me. She loves chocolate chips (Just like sister).  Me and Ashleigh have a tradition. Whenever we go to the mall, we catch a fun ride on the mall train. Tickets are $2 per person for a trip around the mall.

We have tons of fun doing it. Then we usually get ice cream. One time, I got a medium strawberry hard serve that was gigantic, and me and Ashleigh split it right down the middle. I never knew a two year old could pack down so much ice cream!

One time, my sister scratched her head and started to bleed. I started crying really hard because I was worried about her. Ashleigh, even though she is just 2, is already learning karate from me and Dad. I am very proud to have her as my sister.

At night, Ashleigh always comes in to give me and dad hugs and kisses good night, and before her naps too. She is very sweet, and loves hanging out with us in the office. Every morning, Dad will read a book to her to start off her day.


No comments:

Post a Comment