Thursday, May 31, 2012

Higgens Armory

Tomorrow, I am going to a place called Higgens Armory. It has the largest collection of medieval knights armor in New England. It recently opened a Viking section, which Dad is dying to see. I want to see the armor the medieval horses wore in the old days. I hope they have it. It is odd that horses wore armor- but then again if one got hurt it would bring the rider to his death.

I was hoping it would be a Dad and Maddie day, but it turns out my sister and grandmother are coming. Maybe some other time. Anyway, after the trip tomorrow, I will post pictures etc. about how everything went. Today I have been sewing a purse for my mom, no pattern. I just evened out some rags and stitched them together. It looks real pretty.

My mom bought a house today! It is a fixer-upper, but it is going to be good once it is done. Mom can always make a house a home.  She has artistic flair, and I am going to help her paint and re-design. She already has her lawn mowed, so soon, she should be ready to move in. WOOT WOOT, THREE CHEERS FOR MOM!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my Beautiful Girl! Thank you so much for the good wishes. I love you and am looking forward to having you help make a beautiful home. XXX

    ReplyDelete