Friday, May 4, 2012

Today

I am super excited today because my family is coming for a visit to NH! I am really happy about it, because my Grandma is staying for on entire month! I am excited to show her all the cool stuff to do up here, and to show her our house, and our church, and everything! I can't believe today has finally come! I have been waiting patiently, and now that it's finally here I feel like I'm about to explode!

The reason my family is coming is because I am making my first communion tomorrow. My Aunt Michelle is my godmother, so she has to be here, and since my Uncle Rick is my sister's godfather, and she is getting baptized, he needs to be here too. I look forward to seeing them both. I wish I could make time go faster, that way you guys would arrive faster. I can't wait to see you!!!!!

So anyway, tomorrow is my first communion, and I have this really pretty dress ( picked  by Aunt Michelle and Grandma, thank you guys), a nice veil, and a tiara. I also have a shawl and some jewelry, donated by my Mom, and some beautiful white sandals. After my first communion, we are throwing an after-party. Family and friends are coming, so I am excited about that too. Man, I am full of excitement today!

So, that about wraps up this Think A Thought. I just want to thank you guys for coming all the way up here. I know you will fully enjoy your stay. I know that I can thank you when you get here, but I am still going to thank you right now, just in case that by some chance you might have a laptop with you.
See you soon,
Maddie
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison! We were super excited about visiting also and really enjoyed our visit. I love reading your posts! They are so interesting.
    Love,
    Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete