Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wizard Diaries

Wizard Diaries- May 2nd
People Featured:
Marissa Mooncloud
Valerian Stormfist
The Feral Lavaling
Lord Bramble
Wildcrag
Finnigan Windrunner

Me getting attacked by a storm shark in Marleybone- OUCH!!!!!! I was on a
quest to defeat a street sweeper and collect a stolen ring when he put up that spell.
Nevertheless, I still killed him using my master centaur spell.

My Dad getting experience in Krokatopia- Way to go Dad!
Since this photo was taken he has gained much more experience
and has leveled up 3 more times. This deserves an even bigger way to go-
so: WAY TO GO DAD!!!!!!!
Me at my gigantic Sun Palace- Tours will come later!!!
I can put up pictures and label them for each room-
I think all of my readers would like my style.

The Feral Lavaling feeling the wrath of my centaur. Don't
mess with me, lavaling! Ok, so you messed with me?
Mess with my centaur then, you tiny menace!
Me and a friend defeating Wildcrag, the venomous wildclaw,
in the underwater world of Celestia.  You may be confused why
The scene looks more like an island. Celestia also has an above ground
part to it. 
Marissa Mooncloud takes on and defeats the mighty Lord Bramble!
Lord Bramble is the big and overgrown bush berry that guards the pigswick
papers in the mystical world of Wysteria. He is also the most powerful boss in Wysteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment