Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Test Scores

Yesterday, I went in for a reading and math test. I went back today for my results. I was a little worried about my math score, but after I received the paper, I was overjoyed. My math score was- above 11th grade! I was so happy I could sing. And when my Dad, who does my homeschooling, saw that I had gotten the same score on reading, he almost did a backflip!

I was very happy about my score. In fact, me and dad ended up going for ice cream at 11:00 in the morning to celebrate. I was one happy camper. I don't have to do a test till next year now, so I am super duper happy. ( I think that half the think a thought is saying I'm happy. ) In any case, I am getting a little bit of a break on school work today, and I'm not going to waste it. Relaxation, here I come!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment