Friday, May 11, 2012

Lucky Story

I have been having a somewhat decent day. I got let outside at 7:00, with no mention what-so-ever of breakfast, and was forced to stay out their until 10:45 for my food. Then, when I did get inside, my owner had STILL forgotten to put food in my bowl. How ANNOYING! So I guess that part of the day didn't go so well. But still, at least I did eat.

Then, when I went to go to the gate in the hall that blocks off the top part of the house, I got shrieked at and sent to my cage by my mistress. Apparently the alpha male wasn't here, because HE would have prevented that. But NO, he leaves ME with the crazy one and goes off on his own to pick up someone. HMPH! I am the family pet, I always get taken places! Evidently not today though.

Now my master is back. I am rejoicing!( Though I must say, I had a nice nap.) HALLELUJAH! He returns! Oh thank heavens!!!!! Now he has brought the alpha female as well. So now I am soaking in a bath of attention. She always gives me biscuits. Not this time though. Ah well. I still love attention. Now I am relaxed and chewing my bone.

There has been no report of the small one all day... Maybe she has gone on vacation or something. Or MAYBE SHE IS AFRAID OF ME!!!! Have my dreams come true? Do I never have to put up with her again? Or is she just not being a bugger today? Only time will tell. Till then,
Lucky
( And Maddie )

No comments:

Post a Comment