Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Black Belt Test!!!!!!!!

I found out yesterday that Dad and I will be testing together soon in karate- FOR OUR BLACK BELTS!!!!!!!! At the end of June, we will be tested together. Thank heavens the test is right here in Jaffrey- no long driving! I think Dad and I are the only ones in our school who are going. I am psyched! Here is a photo of Dad and my test invites-


Well, Dad and I are pretty happy about finally being able to test, especially together. The test will be long, the test will be hard, but we will make it.
 More later,
Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Maddie!!! hope you get your black belt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyle! By the way, I had a lot of fun after karate today. I hope your parents do class, cause then we can hang out more!
      Maddie

      Delete