Monday, May 21, 2012

Introducing Some New ANIMALS On Maddie's Think a Thought

Due to a readers request ( Thank you!), I will be introducing some new animals in along with my Lucky Wuppa. The new cast of characters that will be accompanying Lucky are-

Maggie- A lovable basset hound with a heart as big as her bark
Willy- A basset hound mix with an attitude of protection and love
Carasoua-  A beautiful pony that loves apples, honey n' oats bars, and attention

I will be posting pictures of these new characters soon. For now, here is a full characterization of them.

Maggie-

Maggie is a female basset hound of about 2, and she loves running and playing. She lives with her brother, Willy, who can be overprotective of her at times. Lucky is known to have a crush on her, but sadly, he rarely gets to visit her as she lives many states away. She has a loud bark when people annoy her, but mostly she is an adorable, lovable dog.

Willy-

Willy is 3 years old, and lives a few states away with his sister Maggie. He loves her a lot, and if Lucky tries to mess with her, it is bark and bites ville for Lucky. He doesn't really like Lucky, mostly because of Maggie. He is a sweet dog, but can get snappy. He also likes running around.

Carasoua-

Carasoua I do not know much about. I know he likes the outdoors, apples that I feed him, and especially Oats n' Honey bars. One time I showed him one, and he galloped over to me and ate it right out of my hand. He is slowly warming up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment