Friday, May 25, 2012

Bowling

Today, instead of getting up and doing schoolwork like normal, I went bowling with my best friend Cassie! She is going away for a country-round trip this year, and won't be back until next year. I am really going to miss you  Cassie!!!! She is going to be starting a blog too, so we can still chat and stuff, but it won't be the same. She is leaving this Tuesday, so that was my last time seeing her before she goes.

Bowling was fun. I won both rounds, as Cassie and I played against each other. It was my second time bowling in my life, and I won 2 games. Not bad, eh? Cassie was only 1 point behind me on one game. There is an arcade at the bowling alley, so Cassie and I went and spent a few dollars on games and getting tickets. By the time we were done, we had about 300.

Attached to the  the bowling alley was the next best thing- a pizza place! I am sure you can guess what we had for lunch- PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really good. Then, we played a few more arcade games. There is an air hockey table, and Cassie and I started a long and hard game of air hockey. Cassie beat me, 7-3.

By this time it was about time to go, so Cassie and I combined our tickets to get 3 fun-dips ( one for Kelly, Cassie's adorable little sister), 3 small packs of cards, a fart whistle, a fake bug, and a candy bracelet. If the skee ball machines were not broken, we probably would have played those and gotten even more tickets.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment