Friday, June 1, 2012

Tournament Tomorrow

Tomorrow I have a tournament in Franconia NH! It is going to be a 2 hour drive, and my family is leaving at 6:30a.m! We are going to stop by my friends' house and follow them up to Franconia, or the other way around.                                                                                                                                                           On the way back we are taking my grandma sightseeing on the colorful, long, and beautiful Kankamangus highway. It is a tourist trap, especially in fall when people come leaf-peeping.

The Schedule:
6:00 a.m.- I get up and get ready
6:30 a.m.- We leave for my friends' house
7:00 a.m.- arrive at friends' house and get started
7:45ish a.m.- Breakfast break
8:00 a.m.- on the road til 9:30
9:30 a.m.- arrive at Franconia tournament
10:00 a.m.- TOURNAMENT STARTS!!!!!
1:00 p.m.- tournament ends ( poop )
1:30 p.m.- on the way home
8:00???????- home

Well, if I am getting up at 6:00 tomorrow, I better get some sleep!!! Goodnight to all my readers, and wish me luck at the tournament!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment