Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OVER 1000 PAGE VIEWS!!!!

I just checked my page views today for Maddies Think-A-Thought, and I realized that I had over 1000 pageviews!  Thank you guys for viewing my site so much. It means a lot to me. If only I knew that I had more than 2 readers ... ( Hint hint, please, PLEASE tell people about my site! ) I have over 100 posts up on this site, and it would mean a lot to me if more people read it.

Anyway, here are a few updates to Think A Thought.


  • From now on, leave readers' requests in the most recent Think a Thought, so that I see them. I don't have time to look down every Think a Thought each day.
  • Due to a few complaints, I have re-designed Think a thought so it is easier to read.

Thanks for reading Maddies Think a Thought!

P.S. Everyone, please leave your ideas for a new design for Think a Thought. If you don't like my new design, just pipe up.

No comments:

Post a Comment