Thursday, May 10, 2012

Test

Today,at 9:00 a.m, Dad went in to test for his brown belt stripe. I am going to congratulate him right away, since I know he will pass. Even though he has an injured knee, he still went. Good luck and good job! Hanshi rarely flunks anyone on the test list. Basically, you've earned the belt when you're on the list, you just have to survive the workout.

Now, when Dad comes back, he will be my rank. I am happy for him. He will hopefully get his black belt soon.   Maybe even before me. Hopefully so, because I'm not ready yet. I'm too young, and I doubt I'd survive the black belt test. In belt ranking, yes, but in technique, no way. I need more work.

I hope Dad  doesn't hurt his knee. He has had a torn PCL for a while now, and we don't have enough money coming in for him to get an operation. He still does karate, and can do a lot of stuff, but it makes it hard for him to get around easily. I hope he can get an operation soon.

Well, see you when you get back, Dad. I love you and I hope you get the rank. I know you will. I'm worried about your knee, but I have a feeling it will hold up. It better, or I am going to get mad. Get the stupid operation already!!!!!
Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment