Friday, February 24, 2012

What's New Is Old, What's Old Is New

Dale Bozzio, 80's
I have been thinking about some of the groups from now and way back when, and I've found many similarities that lead me to think that some of today's groups are trying to copy yesterday's good groups with style. For example, take Lady Gaga and Dale Bozzio. Dale had rainbow colored hair back in the 80's when she went onstage, and now, you see Gaga with multicolored hair. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Also, you'll notice Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and Avril Lavigne. The hair all goes back to Dale. The dressing style all goes back to Dale. I wish I could say music style, but I just can't. Nothing beats old music.
I hope you see the similarities- I sure do. I am doing a short Think A Thought after this comparing another oldies star to a newer star- Cya Then!
Maddie

Nicki Minaj
Avril Lavigne
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment