Friday, February 3, 2012

Lucky Puppy

Today has been another on-off day for me. I have been allowed to roam in the upper part of the house ( finally ), so I sniffed out food that drops on the floor and down the chairs. When I lick at seemingly nothing, everyone looks at me weird. No one will ever understand what it is like to be a dog ... Every last smell one hundred times better.

I am now back in the office. I am sad, no one is playing with me! I have decided to try to take a nap ... AND IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T HELP TO HAVE LOUD MUSIC BLARING! My owners are always playing loud, obnoxious music, and it drives me up the wall!

Finally, my mistress has gotten up to play with me! How about some tug-o-war? Or wrestling? Or... WAIT A SECOND! I'M OVER HERE! NOOOOOOO! PLAY WITH ME! My mistress isn't playing with me! She's just going into the other room. At least I can try to take a nap ...
Lucky
(Maddie)

No comments:

Post a Comment