Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Poor Sister

My sister is sick! She had a temperature of 100.1 degrees today when we took her temperature. She wasn't feeling very good. I gave her a special mix of water and lemonade because she was so sad. I set up a bed for her on the couch before I went to my bible study, so that she would be comfortable.

When I came back from my bible study, the bed was messed up and my sister was in for a nap. So I made the bed again, and have another drink ready for her. I want to be the best sister in the world and help her get through being sick. I don't think I'll be doing karate tonight if she wakes up with a high temperature again.

Well, speaking of which, my sister is just starting to stir!  I better go and get her, as Dad is dealing with important business right now.

So long,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment