Monday, February 27, 2012

Chili Cookoff

This Saturday, my family and I went to a chili cookoff at a local Harley Davidson. I didn't have much fun, since all there was to eat was CHILI, but Dad had the time of his life. He went around from table to table, and I think he tried EVERY CHILI! He really enjoyed himself.

Meanwhile, I was NOT having the time of my life. I was grumpy because there was nothing to eat, let alone do. And everyone in the whole place were bikers! I was really sad, and just sat with mom and Ashleigh eating some chips.

By the time we left, I was completely fed up. But now I have inspiration for next year: I am going to enter the cookoff and try to win! That will be a little more fun for me than sitting in a bunch of bikers. Wish me luck on creating my own recipe! And if you happen to have a good chili recipe you'd like to share, please do!

Bye for now,
Maddie

3 comments:

  1. Hey Beautiful! I had a lot of fun with you guys....especially seeing Daddy in his element, hey! My advice would be to go more to the spicey side if cooking chili, as I will with my tofu special. Haha! Hold on to your hats as Momma is one good chili cook. You've got competition, princess. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spicy, rather. Ahem. (It's an English thing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Let's see what other people do. I think it will be spicy though and Thank You for putting that in. I could use some requests ....
      Maddie

      Delete