Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby School

A couple of days ago, I opened a baby school for Ashleigh to learn at. I have been teaching her writing and math, and her favorite, art. I have taught her how to raise her hand for "attendance", and she enjoys art class and snack time.

In art class, I usually let her draw on plain paper, and I am teaching her how to use glitter glue. She has helped me decorate a donations jar for the "school", which surprisingly turned out well. I am soon going to teach her how to fingerpaint and paint in general.

At snack time, I usually serve a cheese stick for her, and then we go to her little bookshelf and choose out a book for us to read together before she is dismissed from school. I try to do a weekly report on how she progressed.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment