Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lucky Story

Today has been a good day for me. I have eaten, slept and even played a little with the alpha male. Then, my mistress came down and played with me for a bit. I got to go up to the main section of the house. The main section is the best part. It has chairs to jump on, food bits on the floor to lick, and the best smells. Besides, if I sit there long enough, I get human food!

Unfortunately, when the alpha came in and saw me, my fun ended. He sent me out, because whenever I am in there, I beg. Besides, the little mistress, the annoying one, was about to eat, so I would get kicked out anyway. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I am always kicked out, but I usually am let back in after meals.

Now my master is calling me, and I am going to get to go in the car! I love car rides with my master, as they are always exciting. I think he mentioned something about going to the grocery store, and every dog knows what that is! The food store!!!!!! Well, I gotta go, so bye!

Lucky
(Maddie)

No comments:

Post a Comment