Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chili Voting- Plus Lucky Story

Hello readers! Remember I was telling you about how I was going to enter the chili cookoff next year? Dad says I should probably start trying different recipes now so that I have it down by next year. But I have no idea what to make! I want you to help me decide what kind of chili I should make: Hot n' Spicy, Sweet, or Right in The Middle. What would you choose? Thank you! Please leave votes in the comments.

Hi again! It's me, Lucky! I am having a great day right now. Just before my mistress got up from bed, my master and I got in the car and drove to a place called Bellettetes. I enjoyed the car trip, as it was filled with delicious scents. But when we got to Bellettets, I got locked in the trunk of the car! How's that for not fair!

But when my master came back, he had a new scent about him.... the scent of .... TOILET!!!!!HE SMELLED LIKE A TOILET!!!!!! Wait. Oh. It was just the item he had bought at the store. My mistake. Well, I better go, as my owner just came back.... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment