Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Ok, so it isn't dad's b-day yet, but it will be one February 23rd! I just wanted to say happy, birthday Dad, and thanks for everything you've done for me. Thank you for sticking with it and not losing your head, even in tough times. Thank you for helping us through our little life crisis'. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Dad
Dad's are really special,
They're always there for you,
They're the shoulder you can cry on,
When your feeling down and blue,
And even though they can make you mad,
They just want whats best for you,
Because even if you don't like it,
They're your loving, caring Dad.

Dad, even though it's your birthday, can I make one request? Please? OK, here goes. PUT IN YOUR WIZARD101 CARD ALREADY!!!!!!! YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! IF YOU DON'T PUT IT IN SOON, I'LL PUT IT IN FOR YOU!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Anyway, happy birthday Dad. Love ya!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment