Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day, readers! It's a day early, but I love to spread holiday cheer. What will be your highlight? Seeing family? Spreading love and cheer? Or those delicate chocolate candies that come in pretty boxes ... my personal favorite. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten my valentines out yet. I haven't even bought valentines yet ... I better get moving if I want to give them out tomorrow!

I go to bible study, and for holiday's we usually each cook something and bring it in. For Valentine's Day, I am going to bring in pretzels covered with pink white chocolate. Here is the recipe.

You will need:
1 bag white chocolate chips
Red food coloring
Red sugar sprinkles
Wax paper
Twisted pretzels

Prep:

Melt the white chocolate. Then, in a bowl, mix it with desired amount of red food coloring for color. Next, dip pretzels into the white chocolate mix, then lay them on wax paper. Sprinkle desired amount of sprinkles over. Freeze for a few hours, and then enjoy.

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know I will.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment