Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Official Birthday, Dad!

Dad, finally, today is your official birthday! I predict that life will take an uphill turn, and that things will get better for you. You are now 46. Life WILL be better. I know that you'll get some clients soon. The banking online system will be fixed and will stop screwing up your bank account. Lucky will get trained properly. Things will go YOUR WAY.

I will try hard not to fall behind in my work. I am sorry for doing this in the past. I want you to have the best birthday ever, and I am going to try hard to make it the best. I know that you've been facing many different difficulties, but these will go away with time. (Or I at least hope they will!)

So Dad, Try to:
RELAX

HAVE SOME FUN


DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE YOU, EVEN IF IT IS EMBARRASSING.

That about covers it :) so Dad, happy birthday, once and for all.

Loads of Love,
 Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment