Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sorry!

I am very sorry for missing a few posts this week! I got swamped with math, and fell behind, so today I am doing 2 posts to catch up. For the second post, I want to put up a video of my sister giving ME a makeover- should be funny. I tried to make it yesterday, but I couldn't get the camera angle right. However, my sister still did me over, and she didn't do too bad, either. But we'll see what happens with that later.

For now, I am going to write about my final Halloween costume decision! I have decided to go as a pirate... but I am going to try to make the costume myself! But remember, I only said TRY. And I'll need to pick up SOME stuff.... Sorry Dad, you don't get out that easy. But it should be relatively cheap. Cheaper than some of the costumes out today. That brings me to my next subject!

I was in Walmart's with my sister the other day, looking in the Halloween section. She was looking at princess dresses and said she wanted to be one for Halloween. I went over to check them out, and they were flimsy little things that were barely dresses. And the price for these masterpieces? $20.

I was shocked! Who would pay that much for THAT?! I have dresses that are 10x better than that at home! But I don't even think Ashleigh is going as a princess anymore. She changes her mind every two seconds. Now she's going as a pumpkin. Now it's a ghost. Ah well... when Halloween comes, I guess I'll know for sure.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment