Monday, October 28, 2013

Photos From the Halloween Party and Lucky's Contest

As I had told my readers, I had a party and a contest this weekend. I will start by telling about Lucky. He went in, and he looked very cute in his costume- but the contest was being held differently this year.

They didn't tell us who won first, etc, so we figured they would just give it to the poodle. Lucky did get a free bag of treats AND a certificate out of it, though, and he gave the judges a good laugh. Here is a photo of him:

Yesterday, I went to a Halloween party at my karate school. Me and my sister went as pirates, and my Dad went as a hippie! It was hilarious- I let him borrow one of my wigs and a hair scarf, and boy, did he pull the look off! Me and my sister looked pretty good too:











Me and my friend Alena playing feed the zombie ;-P







Amanda and Sarah spent 2 hours on their Halloween makeup...
the results were awesome!
Ashleigh and her friends playing musical tombstones
The mummy wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment