Monday, October 21, 2013

Almost Done With Math!

I am very happy right now, and for good reason! Every year, I work on a new section in IXL math. This year I worked 7th grade math ( if I were in school, I'd be in 6th) and today I am going to finish that math! I only have 1 more part to finish, and I am very excited because once I get it done, I have a vacation of 2 weeks! Well, I still have blogging and writing, but 2 weeks no MATH. By the time those 2 weeks are up, I am usually so sick of writing that I BEG for my math back. 

Also, Lucky's Halloween party is THIS Saturday. It turns out I had been on the wrong page... Oops. It is going to be held at the Petco in Nashua, NH,so if any of my readers are near there and have a pet to bring, dress them in a costume and bring them! It starts at 2:00 pm and ends at 3:00. Basically, you just have to say a little about your dog, have them perform a trick, and then just have fun. Every dog gets a small treat bag completely free, and just for that it is worth it. Also, it is just plain fun.

Karate was good tonight... I got to try out my new chucks today (They are blue and AWESOME) and I got to talk with my friends. My sister did her class, and it was so funny... her and a friend were holding hands during stretching! It was sooooo cute... but it isn't right to do in class, so they stopped. But it was a cute laugh, and I didn't mind it too much. I can't believe my SISTER, who is 3 already has a "crush"! Ah well... it is too adorable to break apart.

I am sorry that this post is all over the place. I tried to do one topic per paragraph. Quick tip for you: if your dog is starting a kind of fever (cold wet nose and a dry, hot tongue) give him an ice cube to solve the problem. My dog LOVES ice cubes, and they are an easy, cheap, and healthy treaty for him. Sure, a little water may get on the floor but... it is worth it.

Good night,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment