Monday, September 30, 2013

Tournament

Well, the tournament went off on Saturday- and it went great. Not only was I able to compete, but I also spent some time with friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Being my divisions went off at the end of the tournament, I was able to watch my friends compete and hang out with my other friends while they weren't. Before I move on to what I got, I would like to congratulate all of my fellow competitors. Everyone did great!

As for how I did, I did pretty good. I took second place in 13 and Under Black Belt Weapons and another second place in 13 and Under Black Belt Forms. Then, I took first in 13 and Under Black Belt Sparring... and that is the division that matters the most to Dad. I have to admit, I do enjoy sparring. But I like forms and weapons better. Don't get me wrong, I love sparring- but I love forms and weapons more.


October is almost here! I have to change my blog's background now- something that is very Halloweenish. I STILL do not know what I am going to go as. I think I am just going to wait and see. However, I already have Lucky's costume picked.... remember the poodle that I hate? Well, with just a white shirt and pants, some cotton balls, glue and a pink bow, I can turn Lucky INTO that poodle.... TAH-DAH!

Other than that, on Saturday, I went to sleep and watched some trick videos when I got home. If you want to learn some cool tricks, just search "10 Bets You Can Always Win" on youtube. The tricks are really cool and actually work- I have tried a few. Maybe a little later I will post a few that I have tried. But as for now, I am going to end this post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment