Friday, October 25, 2013

Wizard101 Soon

I know I have not blogged about Wizard101 in awhile... to tell you the truth, I haven't played it in awhile either! But I have been looking at what posts get the most views, and they are the ones about the game. So over the weekend, I am going to get my butt online and play a bit, and I will then do a post about it on Monday. It is just that I got new games, and then I got busy with schoolwork, and I didn't really have time to play. But now I will!

Today I have to finish up my dog's costume for Halloween. His contest is tomorrow. I am going to keep this post relatively short for that reason, because I also have to make me and my sister's costumes as well! But to fill in some space, here is a recipe for Halloween treats for your dog:

Apple Crunch Pupcakes

Ingredients
2 ¾ cups water
¼ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
2 tbsp honey
1/8 tbsp vanilla extract
1 medium egg
4 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup dried apple chips (unsweetened)
1 tbsp baking powder

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix water, applesauce, honey, egg, and vanilla together in a bowl
Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended
Pour into lightly greased muffin pans
Bake 1 ¼ hours

There you go! Have a Happy Halloween!

Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment