Friday, October 4, 2013

News

So today, I have some good news and some bad news. I will start with the bad thing. I tried to make my makeup video with Ashleigh, but I just couldn't get the right camera angle! Either she was out of the camera, or I was. It just didn't work out.

 So to compensate, I tried making a gaming video. But finally, after roughly a half hour of playing, I realized that neither of our cameras had been recording, and just put the ka-bosh to the whole thing.

The good news is, I will make another gaming video (this time the cameras will hopefully work) and post that later on next week. I would make it over the weekend, but I have to go to New Jersey tomorrow due to an unfortunate event that I may or may not release later. I will be probably not blogging until Wednesday, when I get back from my trip.

I am sorry about this post being short. I am pretty tired right now, and am going up to watch a movie, pack for my trip, and then am heading off to bed early. Also, check out the new quiz in the upper right hand corner of my blog! There is a new one up ;-)

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment