Friday, October 11, 2013

12!!!!!!

I am very excited. Why? Because tomorrow is my birthday! We have a few things to do though.... Like our flea market.... But I don't really mind. At first I was kind of down about it being on my birthday, but I know it is something that needs to be done. I am even being a good sport and getting up at 6:00 tomorrow to go with Dad to set our tables up! And even though my birthday won't be AS MUCH fun, we are finding ways to make it as fun as can be, such as:


  • Ordering pizza for lunch- YUM! 
  • Having a nice, family meal cooked by Grandma at home
  • Hanging out with my sister ALL DAY =D
  • Running my own table at the sale
All in all, it will be a fun day anyway. Later on today, me and Dad are going shopping in Keene and having lunch at D'angelos. Not my first pick, but I like their sandwiches more now that I have widened my food 'horizon' to include steak bombs. I have to have some work done before we go, though, so I am working hard and already have some math done!

As for the gaming video... I will put it up whenever I feel like it. I haven't had the time to record with Ash (I'd fallen behind in coursework) and will probably not get around to putting everything together for another couple of weeks. It WILL be up, I just don't know when. 

Ok, well that's about all for this post... I have to finish up some more stuff.

Maddie


2 comments:

  1. I love D'angelos!!!!! steak and cheese with pickles - YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.... at first I didn't want to try them, but Dad got me hooked...... lol

    ReplyDelete